3 July 2012

Prom: Before



My gorgeous prom outfit, which I'll be wearing Thursday and I can't wait, I still have to sort out my hair and make up (also there's a clip in top hat which I didn't include) which is so hard. I guess I'm just really excited so I'll just go with it when the time comes.

Hell Bunny Petal Dress - which was £39.99
Knuckle Duster Skull Clutch Bag - which was £21.50
Silver Heart Black Choker - which was £5.94
Fingerless Fishnet Gloves - which were £4.
Fishnets Bow Tights - which were £4.
Black 8-Eyelet Doc Martens - which were £66.




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

2 comments :

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)