2 July 2012

Busy beeeee

Man I sure have had a busy week! My grandma came home from Cornwall, bring lots of camper van related gifts and pictures, (I have small obsession).  I got 2 cute little money boxes, sweets like always, some postcards for my scrapbook and a key ring which I’m so pleased with. Also during the week I finally got the few bits and bobs I needed for my prom. These included my gorgeous choker and necklace which was so hard to find because I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, I’m so picky with bags :c but I did eventually find one and order it and both items came the next day!

Also we had dinner at Nando’s always a good place to eat, it’s a shame it’s so expensive but it was a day out round town with my mum suit shopping for my twin for prom so it was all worth it in the end. I even got new makeup, I made up the excuse of needing it for prom but the fact is I love new make up!

Also I had my college day last week with one of my best friends.  Basically it was like our welcome day and we had to pick 4 subjects for the day and we went to explore them. This meant getting even more background information on the courses and anything we can do over summer if we really want to do the course such as books we can read over summer for the course, I can finally say I’m set on English lit and English lang and psychology, but whether I do both medieval history and photography is another thing. I guess I have till August to figure it out :)


Anyway on to today! I stayed with tom last night and we made an early trip this morning so I could get these gorgeous shoes, aren’t they lovely? Well they were until I put them on and they ripped my feet apart, I keep telling myself I need to wear heels more. But for tea we got a bucket from KFC which always makes our day.

Anyway I guess it’s time to finally finish the Fifty Shades trilogy with the last one ‘Freed’ it’s a shame to see it go.


Follow me on Twitter | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)