7 January 2015

Well, Clarice - have the lambs stopped screaming?



So while I was away on my little blogging holiday I turned 19. It wasn't a big affair, just drinks and food with family and friends. However my present to myself was something a little larger. If you were reading my blog back when I turned 18 I celebrated by getting a tattoo (Jack & Sally to be correct) and that started the tradition. Last year I didn't disappoint (just my mum maybe oops!) and I ended up getting a huge moth done, which was inspiried by the Thomas Harris book & film 'Silence of the Lambs.'
Now this baby isn't finished yet, I decided to be a baby and tapped out nearly half way through colour. But not to fear I'm getting this finished on the 12th on Jan, so yes I am super scared but I'm determined to get it finished! It's just so super pretty. This picture is about 8hrs after I left the studio.

I've also decided to book in for 2 roses, one on either foot. I hope they aren't as painful ha! :-)
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png
Follow me on Twitter | Follow me on Instagram | Follow me on BlogLovin'

2 comments :

  1. Wow your tattoo already looks amazing! I have been thinking about getting one but I really can't do pain or needles in any way

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tattoo! i had to endure a long session on my ribs but the pain was so worth the result!

    Check out my MAC Cinderella giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)