24 July 2013

Pink Ladies | FOTD

 photo DSC_8137_zps06eec1b6.jpg
I recently did a lovely eyeshadow look for work that I wanted to share with you all as I'm trying to get in to the whole 'I won't wear eyeliner everyday!' It was actually unintentional, I just meant for the look to be a nice pale pinky colour and due to my crease brush having a little black colour from the day before it transferred and darkened my look, but I liked it even more!

 For the base colour I used my NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk and the base shade was number 5 which I dusted all over my lid and the crease shade number 6 in this sleek palette (full of my favorite colours!!) which I put into my crease and blended outwards and down which is when the black transferred down.
 photo DSC_8142_zps5e227b59.jpg
 photo DSC_8144_zps7612a5d7.jpg
Face
Real Techniques Buffing brush & contour brush
No7 Beautifully Matte make up base
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Calico
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light
Rimmel Stay Matt Powder in Pink Blossom
Mac Mineralize Blush in Gentle

Eyes
NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk for the base
Shades 5 & 6 in the Sleek Storm palette (5 on the bottom, 6 on the crease)
No7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara

Lips
Palmer's Cococa Butter Lip Balm
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain in 001 Honey Douche

I recently went on a little spree which included quite a few No7 products and a few balm stains from Revlon which I'm currently loving. The new mascara I bought seems like a perfect dupe for the Benefit They're Real mascara so look out for some reviews from me in the future! Also despite the 'look' not being what I planned, I absolutely love it and I may have to try and recreate this! :)
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

7 comments :

  1. I love this look! It's so pretty xxx

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour combo is my favourite from the Sleek palette :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous palette, one of my favorites xo

      Delete
  3. That is such a pretty eyeshadow shade! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful eyes ! This makeup is perfect for you :).

    xx from France :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)