9 December 2012

Sunday Funday!

Everyone loves Sunday's right? I have my on/off days with them. When I'm working Sunday's I hate them and I just don't get my sleep in that I've been looking forward too. However when I'm not working Sunday's it's utter bliss, I get a long lovely lie in and my boyfriend comes over and we get McDonald's breakfast and we just chill out for the day.

Today however I had work at 11:30, always a lovely start. However when I came home at half 3 I decided to start my Christmas wrapping, I love wrapping presents because everyone looks wonderful all stacked up and I just can't wait to give them out, I bought the cutest wrapping paper ever and our tree this year looks gorgeous :)
(this is only about half of what I need to do..)

Also recently this week I've been reading 'Interview with a Vampire' for my college English Language coursework which is always good because it's one of my favorite books and I've been snuggling up with lots of hot chocolates. The coming week I'm off all week and working the weekend so expect some more posts from me and I break up for the holidays on the 20th so I can't wait for long lie ins!
I also booked The Hobbit for me and my boyfriend on the 14th which is our 10 month anniversary // Current reads and hot chocolate // our gorgeous tree with my favorite colour decor // i'm now back to being brunette!

I found a lovely quote today from the Kiera Knightly 'Pride and Prejudice' which I absolutely adore:
“A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony, in a moment.”

Have you had a good week?

12 comments :

  1. That quote is lovely, Pride & Prejudice is one of my all-time favorite (and most watched!) movies! Oh and I love the brunette hair, I find it suits you a lot more :)

    Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I read the book and just fell in love, thank you ^.^ ! x

      Delete
  2. That wrapping paper is so cute! I wish I could find paper like that, mine ends up looking crappy and blah.
    We have the exact same Christmas tree, yours looks way better though :)
    Also, love your phone cover!

    Laura xoxo
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only a £1 from Asda, I pride myself on the bargain heh. Aw why thank you, bet yours looks lovely too :) x

      Delete
  3. Your presents look lovely all stacked up - wrapping presents is one of my favourite things to do, I love listening to Christmas carols as I wrap! I didn't know the Hobbit was out so soon, I'd better book my tickets too! xo

    Rosie // A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw why thank you! I'm iffy with present wrapping, I do like it but it looks muhc better when their all done! Book them, I'm ever so excited to go :-) x

      Delete
  4. i just love wrapping presents! looks like youve made WAY more progress that me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw me too shame I'm only about half way through, I still have more to buy ;c x

      Delete
    2. you hair looks so lovely elle :)
      and i want that tree aaah! :3 x

      Delete
    3. Eeep thank you! :) Cute little tree, it's so tiny though :') x

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)