10 December 2012

The Christmas Tag!


I adore Christmas, especially this year now I actually have a job and can buy people really nice, (expensive) presents which I've always wanted to do so.  Despite not knowing my plans for this Christmas I'm excited as ever! (I have no idea when I'm seeing my boyfriend or my dad eek..) I have a big family and with this Christmas I have to juggle work and see them all, it's going to be a challenge. Like most people I have all my Christmas wrapping to do as well as some last minute shopping! All I know is that the tree is up and I'm excited.

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Well I love a lot of things about Christmas, I like the fact that no matter what the family always comes together and has a really good time, we laugh about, joke and tell stories of when me and my brother were younger, also the fact everyone gets drunk. I also enjoy seeing the faces of people when they open the presents I've bought them, such a good feeling.

What is your favorite make up look for the festive season?
This time of year I love pale skin, winged eyeliner and ruby lipstick. However if I'm having a chill day it'll be smokey eye shadow and a pale lip gloss/lip balm.

Real or fake tree?
I would love a fake tree but I feel they would be too messy and my dog would tear it apart. This year my mum bought a small white tree and decorated white and purple and it looks amazing. I also love putting presents under the tree.

Giving presents or receiving presents?
Although I love receiving presents (who doesn't?!) as I've got older I've started to enjoy giving them much more. For example this year I can't wait to see the faces of my mum, my boyfriend and everyone else when they open their presents. It's so exciting.

Do you open you Christmas presents morning or evening?
Well it depends where I am. If I'm at my dad's Christmas morning it'll be out at bed at 7am with my little brother to open them. But if I'm at home I tend to give myself a little lie in and get up around 8/9 however I still always go to my mums room first.

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
There is something so lovely about hand-made cards however you can get some gorgeous bought ones too. I don't mind either way, it's the thought that counts :)

What is your favorite Christmas film?
The Grinch or Elf, two movies I can watch over and over and never get tired of!

What is your favorite Christmas food?
At Christmas I prefer all the sweets to the hot food (yes I'm weird) so I'm going to say the mini chedders in the big tubes, chocolate oranges and the big tins of sweets.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas whatever you have planned!

How gorgeous is all of this??

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)