6 December 2012

Busy Bee!

I've been a bad blogger I know, very bad indeed. I've been ever so busy these past few weeks, I've been working a lot, coursework has started at college and I've been Christmas shopping and spending a lot of time with my boyfriend and I haven't had much time to myself. However I will get more back into blogging as the holidays are coming up and Christmas will soon be over so I may cut my hours down at work. Today for you I have some purchases to show from when I spent a lovely weekend in Beverly!
Now I had a lovely little day out with my mum, auntie and grandma in Beverly, as it was a cold day we stopped off for a drink in Cafe Nero and had a lovely pub lunch with big burgers all round. I ended up buying some gorgeous little items as well! Also featured are my two pens from Paperchase which make writing at college so much nicer.

I got 2 pairs of jeans and the stripey top out of New Look for such a bargain! I got the 3 'classic' books for under a fiver out of a lovely little bookshop and I can't wait to sink my teeth in! I also had a little visit to the big Paperchase they have (heh) I ended up buying a new notebook for a college subject and I got 2 lovely little pens and a notebook for general items. I got the little Westie place mat for mum for Christmas she adores them and I decided to buy myself an advent calendar because I needed one for this year! I love the month were you get chocolate for breakfast. 

Moving on to the make up side! Out of boots I bought the Collection 2000 mascara and got the free Bedazzel  nail polish which looks amazing on! I then went to Superdrug who had an amazing 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics and I ended up getting and MUA lipgloss, new face powder and my trusty eyeliner from Collection 2000. 

Overall I didn't spend as much as I thought as I got some lovely bargains. Since then I've tried the free nail polish and it looks fab on which I'm grateful I picked up. In the coming days from me you can expect some small reviews on my favorite items from the past few weeks, my empties from November and also my December She Said Beauty Box when it arrives. I know this post is rather overdue as are some others but I hope you can forgive me, this time of month does get rather stressful. I still haven't done all of my Christmas shopping either boohoo.

However one question, have you done all your Christmas shopping? :) 

2 comments :

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)