5 November 2012

She Said Beauty - November Edition

Here it is, the beginning of the month and with it brings my November Beauty box. It arrived quite early Saturday morning and it was a lovely feeling just to be able to open it straight away and look at my goodies and let me tell you it was a lovely surprise! Here is what I got.
So..? Brit Body Spray
Now this stuff really does smell amazing and it caught my eye first! I love having body sprays that I can use any time of day and this scent is rather sweet. It's suited most probably for teenage girls but I really do love the smell and it perfect for every day wear. I also got a full sample so I'll definitely be making good use of it. It's also rather cheap at £1.99 at full size. 

Yardley Royal English Eau de Toilette
Now I am all about perfume samples, I love trying out new scents to find favorites and this one is gorgeous. I only used a little to get a feel of the scent and it's really refreshing and sweet. It's lovely for every day wear and I think it's becoming one of my favorites already. It was a rather small sample however it's a cheap treasure retailing at £9.99 for 50ml and £14.95 for 125ml.  So I'm definitely going to purchase it!

Murrays Manicure Nail Files
This was SSB's little treat this month and I couldn't be happier. I really want to get into looking after my nails and nail files is the perfect place for me to start. They are rather cute and small which makes them very handy. I can't wait to use these and retailing at £1.99 they don't cost much to stock up on!

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo & Condition
I love samples like this! I'm always looking for something to look after my hair well. I can't wait to try these out as I have seen many good things about them. Also they suit my hair beautifully as it can get quite bad in the winter. They are only sold in Supercuts salons and retail at £11.85 - shampoo and £13.40 - condition.

Makebelieve Enhance Luminize Skin Highlighter
I'm always looking for ways to make my skin look better so this product couldn't have come at a better time. I only swatch-ed this product so I don't know what it looks like on but the colour looks so amazing. I can't actually wait to try this out. I hope it looks as good on and as I got a full size sample I'll make good use of it! It retails at £7.50 for 2ml which is full size.

Welda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream
I was so happy with this sample, it's not a full sized product but it is still a lovely size. I've never really used night creams before but I hope to start with this one, it smells rather lovely so I can't wait to use it! It retails at £14.95 for 30ml I hope it's worth the price as I may end up buying it.

Collection 2000 Primed & Ready Soothing Make -Up Primer 
This was also another full sized product which I was happy to receive because whenever I do put make up on it does sometimes go a little funny and tends to wear off quickly so I think this would be a lovely base for my make up. I adore Collection 2000 products so I'm excited to try this. This product is rather cheap and retails at £5.99 for 18ml.
As you can tell I was really happy with this edition of the SSB box. I received lovely products that I can't wait to use properly and that I bet I will purchase! All the products were wonderfully suited to me and I couldn't be happier.

What did you think to your November SSB box?

6 comments :

  1. This looks like an interesting box. I'm always weary about beauty boxes cos you sometimes get your money's worth and the sometimes you don't...but this one looks exciting :)

    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one I really got my moneys worth. I got four full sized products which was lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile blogger/Liebster Award!
    Check out the award details here: http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/versatile-bloggerliebster-award.html :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really adorable :) Love your why writing!

    How about we follow each other?

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)