4 January 2014

NY Eve OOTD!

blouse - primark // jeans - primark // lipstick - art deco's dita von teese 
I recently went sales shopping and well here we are! I decided to dress down and casual for NY's eve with a little bit of colour as I attended a family party. For months last year I lusted after the huge blouses Topshop were selling and I never got my mitts on one. So I settled for second best with this gorgeous blossom one from Primark (they had a gorgeous orange print on too!)
I paired it with a strappy white top to hide my boobies and plain black jeans also from Primarni & on my wrist I have my Pandora bracelet. Like I said, nice and casual but also ever so comfy. I thought I'd show you a FOTD picture as well as I felt (not like you can tell) my make up went perfectly for a change. By that I mean my eyeliner flicks matched, yay!
Last but not least have the picture I shared on Instagram of me and Tom!
happy new year everyone xoxoxox
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)