3 June 2013

Boot's Skincare Haul // Video

 photo DSC_0068_zpsad4563c1.jpg
A couple of weeks ago I hunted around for some new skincare in Boot's to improve not only my daily routine but also my skin and this is what I bought! I filmed a haul video on Youtube and I thought I'd share it all with you today :) Having had the chance to use all of these products for a while I can safely say I love all of them and you can see reviews and some other new bits I bought soon!
I bought:
Good Things Stay Clear Cleanser - £4.99
Nivea Daily Essentials Primer (Dry/Sensitive Skin) - £3.99
Witch Blemish Stick - £2.89
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub - £4.99
Botanics All Bright Refreshing Eye Roll on - £6.68 (£8.99 normally)
L'Oreal Make Up Remover - £3.99 (I think)
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

2 comments :

  1. I've been eyeing up the Good Things cleanser for a while, I hope it works well for you! It does smell amazing though, I keep sniffing it in Boots haha :D

    Mollie xo
    www.molliemuses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells really goo and leaves my skin ever so soft, you should try it! xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)