25 April 2013

Current Beauty Favorites!

Hello everyone! If you hadn't already of noticed I'm part of a beauty bloggers channel called Paperbacks & Beauty Facts and last weeks video was our currently loving beauty products! Now I haven't done a 'loves' post in quite a long time so I just thought I'd take this opportunity to share my new favorite products with you all! There isn't very many but I do tend to babble a little bit in this video but I do hope you enjoy it. You can find all of our videos on our channel and I would love you forever if you checked them out and even subscribed :-)  

 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

2 comments :

  1. I've been thinking of trying the MUA blusher, the colours lure me in haha, although I'm not a fan of really glittery blushes but I suppose if it's pigmented like you said not much would be needed. MUA are a good line though so may go for it! Informative video too :) cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, it's gorgeous with a slight shimmer, lasts forever :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)