8 April 2013

I ♡ Spring Tag

 photo DSCF7515_zpsb989e47e.jpg

So I saw this tag on lovely Mia's blog and thought, I want to do that! So I did, however like her I also filmed a video, I'm really getting into YouTube and filming videos, I'm really enjoying it. You can find me here on YouTube and I would love it if you could subscribe! Also if you wanted to do this tag I've left the questions below for you :)

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
2. What is your must have lip colour this spring?
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
4. What's your favorite flower?
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about? (Make Up/Fashion or both!)
7. Favorite spring candle?
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
9. What is spring like where you live?
10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
11. Are you a spring cleaner? (I totally missed this one!)
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Now I won't put people on the spot by tagging them, I may put some links in the YT description of people who I'd love to see do this tag and also if you want to join in or if you've done this tag I'd love to read/watch your replies, just pop your link below and I'll check it out! :) 
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad this is getting around! I'm the one who tagged Mia, and I really wish I'd filmed a video rather than writing a blog.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could do both, I love watching videos just as much as reading posts :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)