28 April 2013

S&G Hand Food // Review



From being a little kid I always wanted to be a lover of hand cream because my mum was obsessed with the stuff! And now I am. So when I had the chance I picked up a small sample bottle of Soap & Glory's own to try out for myself, I then later got the big bottle with the huge Christmas gift set. Now everyone knows that this stuff smells absolutely heavenly and to die for! Plus the simplistic yet girly looking packaging is very appealing, especially to me.

The formula is very thick and creamy and it smells wonderful with their own 'branded scent' and a little bit goes a long way with this cream! As the formula is thick once rubbed into all the nooks and crannies it slowly sinks in and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Sometimes it does take a little while to sink in but it doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky which is always important! 

I love the fact that there is a travel size as well as the normal size. I tend to use my smaller bottle a lot when I'm away from home such as college or work, it easily fits into my bag and is always to hand. As I work in a fast food restaurant my hands tend to smell and get rather rough during a shift so afterwards is when I slap some hand food on and it works a treat while the bigger bottle stays at home for mornings.

I will always repurchase this product. I absolutely adore this product and it's scent!
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

7 comments :

  1. I love Hand Food, easily my favourite hand cream. I always have a mini one in my bag and the big one by my bed, it's so handy!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only one I've tried properly but I love it, the mini if the best :) xo

      Delete
  2. I love this hand cream, I think it is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by Hand Food, especially during the Winter months. My little travel sized bottle has lasted me ages too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too since christmas! However it's getting to be a little manky now, update time! xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)