23 January 2013

let is snow!

If you currently live in the UK you're probably sick of seeing the snow. I know I am! It does look all pretty while you're all comfy in bed or on the sofa with a good movie on TV and a hot chocolate. Not so good when you're out and about it and silly little kids chuck snow balls, nuh uh. However the other day I did seem something that sure did brighten my day despite being surrounded by snow. 
Someone living very near me decided to make a cat out of snow. It's just so cute I don't want it to melt. It really did make me smile.
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. That snow cat is AMAZING. Forget a snowman, I'm going to try making this next time it snows heavy haha

    I have an International Lipsticks giveaway including MAC & more:
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2013/01/my-first-milestone-giveaway.html

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, looks so much more amazing than a snowman! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That sooo good, def fed up of the snow, but seeing this would make my day! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made mine coming home from work, thank goodness it's all gone now though! :) x

      Delete
  3. Awh! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)