27 May 2013

Benefit They're Real! Mascara - Review

 photo DSC_0118_zpse3d95243.jpg
 photo DSC_0119_zpsfb81e357.jpg
RRP - £9.50
Now when this month's Elle came out it wasn't just me that rushed to Asda to pick up a copy! I'm going to state now I hate that type of magazine, I love fashion but not magazines full of clothes that I could never dream of affording plus I don't actually like some of it. So I bought this magazine for the freebie, who cares, I bet lot's of us did! I've been after some Benefit make up for a while and I've heard a million and one things about how good their mascara is. Now I didn't want to pay full price at £21.50 and it turn out that I absolutely hate it so this was the next best thing!
 photo DSC_7724_zps446797e8.jpg
Before applying.
With nothing on they are quite long and curly anyway so I don't tend to curl them.
After applying.
As you can see the difference is amazing! My lashes are so much longer and they just look so much better! Plus I absolutely love the wand on this, is covers all of my lashes and doesn't clump at all which I hate.This is by far the best mascara I have used to date, I don't mind brands from Boots because they are affordable and make my lashes look good. However I think sometime soon I'll have to treat myself to the normal sized bottle of this Benefit mascara, it is amazing!
Have you tried Benefit's They're Real! mascara?
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

6 comments :

  1. I did the exact same thing and rushed off to Asda to buy it! I don't thing that the mascara is all that good because I it goes quite clumpy on my eyelashes. Maybe it's just me?

    Magazine freebies are way too tempting though, considering I have now bought a subscription to Elle just to get the free Benefit kit haha.

    Millie x

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah always a good idea, I love freebies :) Maybe your eyelashes are just a bit different x

      Delete
  2. I've been using this mascara for a while and I absolutely adore it... and Benefit products in general. I have tried other brands of mascara and they always go clumpy or make my eyes sore after a while. Sure this is expensive but it's fabulous and I would definitely buy it again. Glad you like it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you like it as well! I want the full size soooooo badly too xo

      Delete
  3. I love the effect that this mascara has on my lashes, but I find that it makes my lashes feel plastic like...which is very odd.

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    P.S. I nominate you to take part in a new competition by Money Supermarket, you can find out what I'm on about over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I just hate it's so hard to take off :( x

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)