10 May 2013

Post Exam Stress Haul!

Hello guys! I know I've been a terrible blogger of late, I've hardly posted but the thing is I just haven't had the time, exams are creeping up on me, I've been a work a lot and I can't leave Tom out! However when next week rolls around I will be taking a small hiatus over the Whit Week and before just to crack down on some revision meaning I will try to schedule a few posts before the exams hit hard!
 photo DSC_0020_zps53f001fd.jpg


However for you all today I have a lovely little video on my new camera (!!), that I've fallen in love with. I did quite a bit of shopping recently, some little treats before the exam stress kicks in! I really hope you enjoy it and you can find my Youtube here if you'd like to subscribe, it's mean the world! ♡


 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

4 comments :

  1. Elle you're such a sweet heart!

    Love the pastel nail polishes, classic 3 for offers, you have to take advantage! Haha I just bought 3 cans of hairspray, and added about a tonne of weight to my bag!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :3 I can't not take advantage on 3 for 2 offers!! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh my lord Elle i love your accent/voice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)