20 May 2013

Nail Challenge 1# - Barry M Berry

 photo DSC_0090_zpsa6a0d07f.jpg
 photo DSC_0105_zps6dc12dd7.jpg
 photo DSC_0107_zpsb712e7d8.jpg
This is such a gorgeous colour and at a bargain price of £2.99! I got it even cheaper in fact due to the lovely 3 for 2 offer Superdrug are having! Anyway this is my first Barry M nail polish that I've tried so far and I'm impressed! They are affordable and come in the most gorgeous colours. However application was a bit tough, I'm ever so impatient and first time I actually smudged it. However second time round it took two coats and a lot of waiting around for me and I think the colour pulled off pretty well! It certainly looks like the colour inside the bottle which is always a bonus, a gorgeous pastel purple.


 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

10 comments :

  1. this is the only barrym nailpilish I have! haha! what a coincidence!
    it really is a lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, I just dislike the formula! xo

      Delete
  2. I'd forgotten how much I love this colour, I need to give my Berry I/C some love this week!

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour but I hate the quality of Barry M polishes, their gelly ones are pretty good though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one went on so badly but I have another that was fine? I'm yet to try them but they look lovely :) xo

      Delete
  4. Okay i am in love with this colour, i need it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Barry M nail polishes and this colour is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It indeed is, good quality for so cheap too :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)