13 May 2013

Nail Polish Challenge

I've never really been a huge nail polish fan, when I was younger they always use to turn out ever so messy and I'd smudge them in the first half an hour! However since starting up my beauty blog I've been wanting to explore more and more. For example looks at beautiful Islay's creations on her blog, how amazing! I've always wanted tons and tons of nail colours but thinking about it with my job how would I get through all the colours? So I decided to count my collection (along with a few of my favorites from my mums collection, heh) 
 photo DSC_0029_zps33041dd5.jpg
 photo DSC_0032_zps3cdeed4f.jpg
I'm so sorry for the terrible quality, nail polishes are so hard to photograph!

Now I only have 29 polishes, some of which are new which I'm proud of. Over the next few weeks I'm going to attempt to use them all. I'm also going to buy a few more because I don't think my collection is big enough! I'll try to post once a week if I can wear the colours and I'll judge whether I want them or not. My collection is going to get a big overall! :)
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

2 comments :

  1. Yayy! You're doing this too! I look forward to seeing the upcoming posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay me too, I love painting my nails :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)