16 February 2013

1 Year | FOTD & OOTD

Yes I know this post is a little late as Valentine's day was on Thursday but I thought I'd save my post for the weekend. So, as well as it being V Day it was also mine and Tom's year anniversary (soppy soppy) which we were super excited for. We didn't go present mad as we're both super skint all the time and all we do is spend our money on food. However he got me some of the most gorgeous gifts ever! 
The bear was hand-made (his mum showed him how) and I love the little paper weight simply because the bear is reading a book!

We had a very relaxed day at home, we made dinner and just couch potato'd all day which was rather lovely. For the evening we went to the cinema to see Die Hard 5 which gave me an excuse to dress up which I took full advantage of (we went out for our meal last week). I also decided to wear my new Kate Moss lipstick which I'm totally in love with! 



Dress - Primark
Bag - Matalan
Coke Cap Necklace - eBay
Jacket - New Look (old)
My shoes were my black Docs but they aren't featured in the photos.

This is one of my favorite dresses and it makes me feel all vintage-y and the bag is wonderful too it can fit all sorts into it! My make up was very basic with Collection 2000 powder. My eye make up was from the Glitter Ball MUA palette and my lipstick is 111 from the Matt collection by Kate Moss.

I hope you all had a wonderful V Day and have an amazing weekend!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)