4 February 2013

Horsing Around - OOTD

Dress - Primark (old)
Casio Watch - Kapow
(Cambridge School Satchel) Bag - Chinese Laundry
Shoes - Matalan

My first OOTD for 2013! I thought I'd start out with something quite simple that I decided to wear to college on a nice but brief day. I adore this dress, I love the detail on the collar and the colour of the dress but it's getting rather old! I've had this dress about 2 years now and I just can't seem to part with it. I bought the bag and shoes with Christmas money and I haven't taken them off since! The satchel has very quickly become my college bag filled to the brim and the shoes are starting to become a staple item for me!

I just adore cute little dresses filled with little designs, I have tons filled with cats, horses and anchors. Girly or what!! Also I understand my watch is bright purple and doesn't always go with every outfit I wear, I love it all the same and I'm beginning to feel lost when I don't wear it!

How was your weekend?
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you! I picked them up in Matalan for a fiver in the sale :D x

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)