11 February 2013

Clean Girls | Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory's Clean Girls - £6 for 500ml.

I got this body wash in the huuuge gift set Boot's like to cut to half price just before Christmas and I love it. I really do, I'm not really that much into buying expensive body wash but seeing as if was S&G I thought I'd give it a whirl. I've been using this since Christmas day so I apply it pretty much everyday (as does my mum!) and as you can see I have about a quarter left, to me it seems to have lasted a pretty long time! Plus one pump is a good handful for a leg so you get the picture on usage. Also this stuff smells divine. I love the fact that after my bath my skin still smells of the stuff and it's silky smooth.  
At £6 for 500ml it does seem to be pretty pricey body wash but I'll definitely repurchase as I love the smell, it lasts a long time and me and my mum adore it! 

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. love soap and glory- the stuff smells so nice!
    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favourite shower gel! I agree that it's expensive, but it smells so nice and leaves my skin smooth so I think it's worth every penny :)
    Sarah | Elettravelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to pick up a second bottle, it's soo worth it :) xx

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)