7 March 2013

#1 of 2013 // make up wishlist

one // two // three // four // five

Most things within this wishlist I've never tried before and would LOVE to get my mitts on!
Most definitely number 3, I would love to loose my MAC virginity to such a gorgeous colour and adorable packaging, I'm just hoping someone will fork out the £15 for me! (heh). Another thing is number 1, never in all my life have I tried blusher nor attempted. But I feel like it's time to change my ways so I thought I'd start out with a nice cheap one just in case I don't like it.

On the other hand I have tried the Dream Mousse and I used it a lot when I was younger, I much prefer this type of foundation to liquid it's just the £8 price tag really does make me sad. Also S&G's perfume, I love their body sprays so I'd love to try a perfume from them. Plus their make up! Their packaging is so neat and vintage plus concealer for me is a godsend so I'd love to try theirs!

What's on your wishlist this week?

Photobucket

12 comments :

  1. I really want the MAC lipstick too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, may have to make a cheeky purchase! x

      Delete
  2. One day I will have a MAC lipstick, hopefully one just like that! Why are they so pricey? :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I adore this one and I just don't know :( It's only lippy right? x

      Delete
  3. The S&G Kickass Concealer is really good. It's a 3 in one, under eye, blemish and then setting powder. The under eye could be better, but the concealer is overall a brilliant one. It's great for covering blemishes and spots :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'm going to but it today as it's payday, I'm excited :) x

      Delete
  4. I love Dream Mousse! It's amazing! Have you tried looking for it at Asda? Because that's where I get mine, and it's normally between 5 and 6 pounds, which is better than 8. I think it's great, coz it last me like 4-5months.
    I haven't tried the blush from MUA, but I love their eye shadow. I've never had blush before in general actually, but I would love to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an Asda type of one which was cheap? I've reviewed MUA's blush if you'd like to look, it's gorgeous and shimmer! :) xo

      Delete
  5. That lipstick is gorgeous! I'm trying to be good and stop buying so many lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to buy more! But expend a bit and buy more purple and pinks :) x

      Delete
  6. I love soap and glory perfume, it smells so girly. I have no idea where I've put mine haha. Found your blog through the #bbloggers chat. Cute blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)