20 March 2013

MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose // Review


Superdrug - £2.50

Okay I'll admit it, I'm 17 and this is the first ever blusher I've bought. However I am very picky and the reason why I chose this blusher is because it's not one solid colour (which I don't like the look of) and also it was cheap, meaning if I grow to love blusher I can expand and if not I only wasted a few ££. It's in a very sleek simple packing which I love because I can see the product without opening it. Also it was just too pretty to miss, the mosaic design is gorgeous. 

I really like this blusher, as you swirl your brush (or finger) around it combines together to give a nice pink with hints of lilac which I really love, also once it's gone on it gives off a nice shimmery look rather than a matt finish which I've taken a liking too. When applying I take my brush and swirl it around and then brush up and down on my cheek bones, I don't like to apply too much as I don't want it to look unnatural and this is the effect I get!
(It looks much more pink here due to the flash I think).

I apply this on top of mousse foundation and powder pretty much every day and I love it! It gives my cheeks a gorgeous pink shimmery finish without it looking too unnatural and it gives a glow to my skin. It's easy to apply and it's cheap. I would recommend all the way and I definitely will repurchase. 
It's the only blusher I've tried to far but it definitely is a favorite! 

 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

10 comments :

  1. It really suits you, you look super pretty! I wish I could wear pinky blushes but it looks weird with my hair haha :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'd rather have your hair though, it's stunnig! x

      Delete
  2. I have been tempted to pick this up so many times. I love how it appears as a blush and a highlight. Think I'll actually pick one up on friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's so cheap and a gorgeous shimmery colour :) x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried MUA's mosaic blushes but I love their other products. ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely on you. It always looks too dark on me, which is annoying cos it so pretty :)

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Try applying with your fingers or a big brush and blend with powder? :) x

      Delete
  5. I bought this today because of your review! It's absolutely gorgeous. I'm 19 and it's my first time using blusher. Easy to apply - lots of colours to blend in to get the perfect colour for your complexion. Just an all-round fab product. Thanks for this! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow yay you're welcome, I love this comment aw! Thank you lots!! x

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)