14 March 2013

Goodbye GFC // Hello Bloglovin'!

Hey guys I was just letting you know that sometime later this year GFC is shutting down, boohoo! I loved the concept and usefulness of the GFC button but I guess it may be time for it to go. However you can still follow me via Bloglovin and Hello cotton and Bloglovin have an excellent feature which allows you to transfer all the blogs you read over to your account.

Catch you guys on the other side! :)
Follow on BloglovinFollow me on Hellocotton
Or you can find me on ;
Twitter 
Facebook 
She Said Beauty 
You can also follow me on instagram; ellelouiseexo

 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)