31 March 2013

hello instagram 17

~ warning this post is very photo heavy ~
I thought I'd do an instagram update with nearly a months worth of photos, I hope you enjoy though! :-)
1. new favorite book // 2. i finally joined the gym! // 3. little OOTD // 4. finally painted my nails // 5. started another new book // 6. cheeky payday haul // 7. more nail painting // 8. new dress // 9. new lippy // 10. FOTD // 11. it's now more like 11 days, cannot contain my excitement! // 12. feasting time with tom // 13. started e.l.f brushes kit // 14. new skin care - finally! // 15. embracing my new make up // 16. comfy molly // 17. finally deciding on where i want to go for uni // 18. work FOTD // 19. lone cafe nero date  ♡ // 20. i found my heels to finally be frank!
 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

2 comments :

  1. Great post! I've just done a similar one, except I've taken a similar amount of photos in a week... haha. slightly addicted to instagram...
    Carrie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)