9 March 2013

Confessions of a Blogger // Tag

So I've seen this tag around on other blogs and thought I haven't done one for a while and here I am! I love doing tags as it lets my readers know a little bit more about me and I hope you all join in too as I love reading other people's answers! So if you've done it drop me a link below :)
When did you start your blog?
Originally I started this as a personal blog way back last January but had a whole blog revamp on 27th June and here I am, it'll soon be my first blogging birthday! :)

Have you had any past online presence before? (other blogs / youtube)
When I was a lot younger I started off on self-hosted domains from a friend of mine, then I moved onto Myspace with CSS and in the last 2 years or some I turned back to self hosted sites before coming to blogger.

Why did you start a blog?
I originally started out a blog instead of writing a diary and then I got bored of it. I was currently in my last year of high school and prom was coming up so I decided to document it on here with my make up and clothing I'd wear, I then made a post on the books I enjoy and the hobby was born! 

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
I genuinely had no idea what to do at first, my posts were all over the place and no one was reading them. But then I fell into the routine of summer leading up to college and I decided to buckle down and really start coming up with some great posts because my follower count kept going up and up. 

What was your first post?
This is so embarrassing but it was about the Kindle that my grandad had given and I was basically promoting it and sharing my opinion. Going back now it sounds like a dreadful post! You can read it here :)

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
Balancing my life and blogging. I currently go to college where I study four demanding coursework based subjects, I also have my part time job, friends and my boyfriend. Everything does take a lot of time so blogging does take a back seat sometimes which does result in a lot of scheduled posts but I do try my hardest!

Where do you see your blog in a year?
I still really badly want to be blogging, I'd love to post more regularly, exploring the wide world of make up (not just high street brands) and also be in contact with a lot more lovely bloggers. Next year I just hope to be where I am now with maybe a few more page views and followers under my belt and still enjoying what I love :)

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Meeting new people. I've met so many lovely girls through blogging who are so helpful all of the time. The community is what's best in blogging.

What is the most discouraging thing to happen to you?
I haven't had this sort of experience yet and I hope I don't ever have one!

Whats your lasting inspiration / motivation?
I love the girls that post everyday without fail, with amazing posts too! I am forever following new blogs, meeting new people and discovering new products, I love it :)

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. I love these tags! I answered the beauty blogger tag as I didn't think I'd been blogging long enough :D xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)