4 March 2013

february's loves

 photo DSCF7172_zpse5b65fbe.jpg

Kate Moss Matt Lipstick - Shade 111
I adore this lipstick! It's all I've been wearing recently, it's a wonderful colour. The fact it's matt is even better, for example if I'm wearing it all day at college and don't get change to reapply it has generally stayed on my lips for the full day, Obviously it's a little patchy and my lips are dry but the colour is still there. I love it!

S&G Hand Food
This is my cute sample sized hand food. I work at a fast food company and dry hands are a nightmare plus my hands do smell! I put this on every morning and night and my hands feel amazingly soft and the mix of the cream is rather thick and sinks in ever so well.

VO5 Smoothly Does it
This is the hair serum I apply before drying my hair and it smells great. Plus it makes my hair feel silky smooth after use. Out of all the 'heat defense' products they have to offer, I'd have to say this is my favorite so far!

Avon Super Length Mascara
Yes this is a cheap 'un but my lashes with this look amazing. They look well spaced and incredibly long, the best thing is the mixture doesn't clump on my eyelashes. Think it's become a firm favorite.

And last but not least...
My big glass memory jar. Now it looks as if I have hardly any recorded, that's because I write them all down in a little notebook and then when I have time copy then up on to ripped paper to pop in the jar. I've really enjoyed jotting things down in the last month, I can't wait to go through them all again!

What have you been loving this month?

Photobucket

4 comments :

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)