29 March 2013

All The Wants // Wishlist #2

 photo 2_zpse7704672.png
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven

I think I've been lusting over everything on this wishlist for a while now. The Topshop pini is a need, I loved the one they released a few months ago and this one is just as gorgeous, I'm so into rocking the school kid look at the moment. Also I really want to get back into skincare and wanted to kick it off with some face masks, I love berry smells so after reading some reviews I decided on the Good Things Five Minute Facial.

Now make up brushes, I recently bought some from e.l.f rather cheap and realized the set I bought didn't have everything I wanted but the RT Core Collection did and at £18 on amazon right now they are such a bargain, come on payday! Also the Nivea day cream, I really badly want a new moisturizer because Botanic's just isn't doing it for me anymore. 

After watching some of Islay's videos I decided that I really badly need to find her favorite lipstick (she's a wonderful blogger by the way!) which is called 'Cherries in the Snow', Boots don't actually have it online but I have found it in shops yay! Also on an empties video she mentioned about Body Shop's body butter and I love S&G but a girl can never have too many body butters!

'Nina'. I just really badly want some new perfume, this is such a girly scent and such a cute bottle!
Another thing to add on here which I forgot is Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation, it's cheap and apparently has a wonderful finish and I need a new foundation. I just need to find the right shade as I'm rather pale with blotchy skin and don't want to waste £9 on the wrong shade :(

 photo ok_zps98e2a4ee.png

15 comments :

  1. I love the Core Collection and the Nivea moisturiser is really good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get into skincare too. I'm so bad when it comes to getting into a routine.

    That lipstick looks lovely! I like their lip butters but I've never tried their lipsticks. I've heard that they're really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I, can't wait to try them out :) x

      Delete
  3. Love that topshop dress!
    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, check it out here http://carriebrighton.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
    :)
    Carrie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The face mask is horrible don't buy it!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww poo might have to think twice now, other don't like it either :( x

      Delete
  5. Nina is a gorgeous perfume, don't blame you for lusting over it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm hoping someone else will buy me it, the price tag is rather large :( x

      Delete
  6. Ooooh that Nivea day cream looks nice! I'm having some real issues with dry skin at the moment, ill have to keep an eye out for it! :)

    Maxine, xx
    (Www.BeautyBeatsBooks.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, it smells wonderful and my dry skin really has cleared up! :) x

      Delete
  7. I love Nina! I think it'll be the next perfume I buy :)
    http://elettravelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)