4 September 2012

College Induction OOTD & EOTD

Okay so yesterday and today's afternoon was my college enrollment (massive waste of time) however I thought this would be a chance to show off one of my outfits for college and also the make up I matched with it - please note that doing eye shadow is not one of my strong points, I just like pretty colors. 
For today i though I'd whack out my new army jacket, one of the current phases everyone's going through. Now when I say I like vintage I mean it, this jacket (I think) was actually worn by someone in the US Army and also had a name tag on until it got ripped off, anyway on to the pictures!
shorts - h&m // tights & top - primark 
jacket - beazleys // bag - beazleys

I really do like this jacket, I've only worn it twice since I got it and I've fallen in love, it only cost me £15 too! However on to my make up of the day! 
For this I the Glitter ball palette and the shades I used shade 3 on the top row and shade 6 also on the top row. I also used 'Big fake Lashes' by Collection 2000 and I also used their pressed powder in Ivory. AS you can see it's quite plain. All I did was put a coat of sliver on top first and then went over the the green. After this I just added a tiny amount of silver just above the green! For my lashes I just added 2 coats of my Collection 2000 and that was it. I agree not my best makeup but I really liked it.
I adore the way MUA's eyeshadow's go on, how about you? Have you tried this Glitter ball (or any other) palettes?




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

6 comments :

  1. Love the jacket. The whole outfit is lovely, and the bright eyeshadow makes the whole look girly despite the army jacket! :D

    Hope your induction went well, sweets. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow thank you ever so much and it did thank you! :) xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh, you got the real deal then...it must be so weird thinking your jacket could've been on the battlefield! It looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I know thinking about it this way is so creepy omg xx

      Delete
  3. Whereee oh whereee did you get the jacket? That outfit is perfect omg x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid to say only a shop over here in Hull sells them because their 'vintage' sorry, you may be able to pick one up online though! :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)