20 August 2012

3 Films

10 Day 'You' Challenge
10 secrets // 9 places // 8 fears // 7 wants // 6 places // 5 foods
4 books // 3 films // 2 songs // 1 picture of yourself

Yet another hard choice for me! I love films so much, I'm such a film geek. This is going to be pretty boring though because it's going to be 2 series and one film but I'm sure you you keep searching this tag I will eventually post more of my favorite films :)

1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. 
Just ~wow~ I only watched them this year, first time ever because when I was younger they scared me and well they've taken the top spot!

2. Harry Potter series.
I'm sorry I had to. They don't quite live up to the books enough but they will do. Amazing cast too.


3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
This film has the most amazing soundtrack ever, yes I know it off by heart. I first watched this when I was about 10 and loved it ever since. I just love what it's about and the characters are just amazing! (I was Dr. Frank-N-Furter for Halloween once ^.^)
Do you like any of these films? Also what are your favorite films?
Enter my giveaway here to win some gorgeous jewelry!




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)