11 August 2012

Cheap Stores are a Girls Best Friend!

Literally! And I don't mean 'cheap stores' as in really cheap shops I mean places like Poundland and Savers where you can get products, clothing and jewelry for sometimes half the price of an expensive high street store. So today I had a little shopping spree and when I say small I mean tiny. Just a quick whip round my city center for some essentials I've been searching for.
Aapri Exfoliating Pillows
Now for the past week I have searched high and low for these little things, I've been in pretty much every cosmetic and pharmacy shop in my city this week and I finally found them! At one point I even resorted to going on eBay/Amazon for them but they were trying to charge £4 a packet, no way! I found out about these from Ali's blog and I just HAD to try them out for myself because they seem so good. Best of all I got these babies for £1.50!

Tee Tree Face Wipes by icare
Yet again as with make up I'm not big on spending a lot of money on skin care products and I picked these wipes up for 45p, such a bargain I just need to test them out.

Big Blue Rose Ring - Primark
I am a sucker for big rings, especially anything with roses/flowers on them. I could easily have bought this ring in 3 other colors but I just had to stop myself, it only cost me £2 as well, I love Primark! 


Also like the little fatties we are me and Tom did more baking, I know it's really bad but we had all these left over ingredients that I just wanted to get rid off :-( But it's okay we made scones and they tasted amazing! I promise to do an outfit post tomorrow of what I wore today though, my dress is just too cute.




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

13 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear it took you so long to find the cleansing pillows, I found them in every Poundland here! Hope they work for you lovely, the rose ring is *gorgeous*, think I might hunt this down myself! I know what you mean about face wipes, why waste so much money when it's only taking off makeup? I use the ones from Primark and can't fault them!

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, cheap face wipes are just as good, don't worry about it places all over here use to sell them but have stopped, shame :( It is gorgeous, I can't wait to wear it. xo

      Delete
  2. Totally true! If you can get a good product for half price....girl... I'm buying it!

    btw thus look delicious! and thanks for your comment! hope I see you often! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank and sure i'll check out your blog :) xo

      Delete
  3. almost forgot! Following you now! Mind to follow me back? hahaah :$$

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN SIS! I'm following your blog - follow back? ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take a little look see and thank you :) xo

      Delete
  5. omg those look absolutely delicious! i'm following you on gfc now, please follow me too? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing I'll have a look and thank you :-) xo

      Delete
  6. love your blog :) so genuine and cute


    followed! follow back?


    www.prettylittlecheshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing I'll take a look and thank you :0 xo

      Delete
  7. looks amazing!

    follow each other?ummm?yes no?
    yours truly, L.
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)