9 August 2012

My Make Up Bag, Whats Inside it?

Now I've always seen these posts on other peoples blogs 'whats inside your handbag/make up' and I've always really enjoyed reading the posts and I've always wanted to do one myself. I was going to do my handbag at first but then I thought at the moment it's a bit rubbish because I'm always swapping and changing bags and it doesn't really have much in it so it would be pointless. Then I realized I could do my make up bag. So here I go! (now I didn't give everything a number because some are too close together).


1. My make up bag, it's had countless powders explode in there but it's so cute I can't get rid of it just yet.
 Mirror // My gorgeous 'Glitter Ball' MUA palette - love it! // MUA pressed powder - shade 1  
Body Shop black eyeliner pencil // Collection 2000 felt eyeliner (another love!) 
Collection 2000 'fake lashes mascara // Balance Me lip salve (mag freebie) // MUA red lipstick shade 13 //Asda lip balm // Sexy Mother Pucker Soap & Glory lip gloss 

As you can see I don't really splurge on products, well actually I don't. The two most expensive items in there is the lip salve (mag freebie) and the S&G lip gloss which was a present. I have to admit though the MUA palette, lipstick and powder I would all fully recommend, great makeup for affordable prices!




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

9 comments :

  1. I love MUA! I can't believe how good the quality is for such a cheap price, it seems almost too good to be true :3 I'm following you now by the way! Would you like to follow eachother? xoxo

    http://pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah I know what you mean it's amazing, I love it and thank you I'm following you back :) xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh I'm loving the look of the Glitter Ball palette, might have to grab one myself very soon! What's the Collection 2000 mascara like? I'm looking to replace my Maybelline Falsies with something a bit cheaper :) Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It;s much like the one you just bought just a bit more colorful and glittery I normally blend two colors together which is nice :) I adore the mascara it makes my lashes look long and lovely and it stays on FOREVER. I tend to always buy it because it's cheaper then normal big lashes mascara :-) xo

      Delete
    2. Oh I see, I'm getting a bit obsessed with collecting everything MUA so I might just get it, the bright blue on the top row looks fabulous! Oh really? I'm scared of non-waterproof mascara now but that sounds great, thanks for the recommendation love! Ali xx

      Delete
    3. It really is, it goes on just a tiny bit lighter :-) It's a good mascara which is kind of waterproof and I've had no problems with it (I wear it every day) I'd give it a try :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love having a nosey through people's make-up/bags so lovely post! Have you signed up to whatsinmyhandbag.com ? If you don't splurge but want to try stuff than get yourself on there and it's completely free too! I have four of the products you've shown here so *applauds* good taste girl!

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I heh and thank you I'll have a look straight away :-) xx

      Delete
  4. I agree some MUA products are great for the price!x

    Please check out my blog:
    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)