17 August 2012

6 Places

10 Day 'You' Challenge
10 secrets // 9 places // 8 fears // 7 wants // 6 places // 5 foods
4 books // 3 films // 2 songs // 1 picture of yourself

1. I would love to visit New York, just because simply it's the city that never sleeps. It looks like an amazing and gorgeous city to be quite honest.
2. I'd love to go back Wales, (not just for the accents!) it's a beautiful place that I would love to explore with my camera.
3. I actually love my home city, I know it like the back of my hand and there's some places here that I like to go too where I can just relax and write or read.
4. I really badly want to go back to London just for Camden Market, it really us an amazing place I could spend a whole day there and not get to see all of it. 
5. This is getting quite hard to do now :( My bedroom I guess, it's so lovely in here and it's my space.
6. Erm, probably my boyfriends house/bedroom only when it's me and him. It kind of feels like our own and there's lots of peace and quiet. 




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

2 comments :

  1. Camden is lovely, especially for vintage shops :) i always go there, probably every day lol! Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's absolutely amazing! Shame it's not within distance for me :( x

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)