"...The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
The 11 questions I was asked;
- Why do you blog/what do you love about blogging? I blog because I like to write, mainly about myself and things I've found out or what I'm passionate about. I like sharing things with different people.
- What is your style, how is your style unique?
I think my style is unique because I'm not always girly and I'm not always dress like a tomboy, I love to mix and match with modern fashion and vintage fashion. I don't follow a fashion crows or trend, if I like something I'll buy and wear it.
- Who/what has inspired your style the most?
I think my best friend Cheryl has helped a lot (you'll keep on hearing about her/seeing her on this blog). Simply because she's so daring and will wear whatever she wants whenever. Plus she has the most gorgeous vintage clothes ever.
- Do you believe in a world of couture, or a world of everyone dressing however they liked?
I believe in a world were people can wear whatever they please because they want to and their aren't scared to get judged, but I don't think it will ever happen.
- What do you do when you're not blogging?
I like going out with friends, shopping, seeing my boyfriend, watching films, reading(!) and writing a good old diary. Also gaming, I'm a geek at heart.
- How have your experiences shaped the person you are today?
Well like many other teenagers out their my parents divorced when I was young so I grew up with pretty much a single mum which has taught me to be independent but also I think if I had grow up with both parents in one house I would be a very different person that I don't think I'd like.
- What are you views on the power of fashion bloggers in society?
They have a very large role because when people look for new make up rather then trawling round stores to scope it out they turn to the web and most importantly bloggers on fashion and beauty so someones opinion can be very powerful and I think this power will keep on growing.
- How do you think you've influenced other people through your blog?
Well all I simple do is share my own opinion on products I've bought and tried but also it's just my everyday life with normal everyday things. I guess I just show people things I like and do and hope they take something away from it.
- Favorite designers?
Vivienne Westwood (I have some of her glasses) so gorgeous and unique but also Alexander Mcqueen simply because he was so wacky!
- Favorite bloggers?
All amazingly wonderful blogs, run by the most wonderful and friendly people ever! :)
- What does blogging bring to your life, and how has it impacted your life so far?
It brings excitement because I love logging in writing a new post and seeing who reads and comments but also in return doing that to other peoples blogs, I love seeing what people post and their opinions. I've met some lovely people and amazing blogs, I can't wait to meet more :-)