Here are the rules for the award:
- Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
- Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you.
- Choose eleven people and tag them in this post.
- Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.
Eleven things about me:
- I'm a very small person, I measure about 5ft2 and I love it. I wouldn't change it.
- I'm an avid reader and will always carry a book around with me, wherever I am.
- I'm blind as a bat without my glasses/contact lenses and I do enjoy wearing them, occasionally.
- I had braces for around 4 years and without them I looked like Goofy in child form.
- I live in Hull which I guess is a place people don't generally hear about because we're so small.
- I've only ever visited London 3/4 times but each time I've loved it even more then the last.
- I make better friends with boys then I do girls but Cheryl is the exception and I treasure the fact she's my best friend - she's fab.
- I want a career as a writer or journalist but because I don't tend to finish things I'm a little doubtful.
- I'm a messy perfectionist, but only when it's about something I really enjoy.
- I adore acoustic music but don't listen to it as much as I should.
- I have a split family both of my parents remarried but I don't hate them because I have an adorable little half brother.
Eleven questions I was tagged in:
- What is your favourite brand of clothing and why? - This is a hard one because I don't tend t wear 'brands' I just wear clothes. But I'd have to say Criminal Damage because they have the comfiest hoodies ever.
- Tell us about your favourite childhood memory? I don't quite know, my childhood is a little forgotten (bad memory) but I guess my mum use to read to me and my twin brother every night and she would read the Harry Potter books, and well they stuck with me.
- If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why? - Most obvious a cat! I'd just like to be a cat, laze/sleep around all day in really uncomfortable positions and get love and attention.
- Choose between telepathy or telekinesis and give reasons why? - Telepathy because I guess I sometimes get a little lonely on my own but I don't want company but talking to someone is nice.
- Are you sporty? Have you ever been sporty? - Up until the age of about 12 I rode horses, did Gymnastics and also competitive dance but not anymore.
- What's one fashion or beauty faux pas that you can't abide by? - Fur in some cases, I would only wear if the animal had died beforehand and not shot for that reason alone. Also foundation on peoples lips, just ew!
- Designer or high street? Why? - HIGH STREET! Mainly because it's what I can afford but also designer doesn't interest me (apart from Alexander Mcqueen) and also with my style that I wear my clothes come from 'designer labels' that son't cost a bomb e.g. hell bunny.
- Do you have a favourite video game or console? - This is hard because I've had pretty much every one under sun. I'll go old school and say PS1/2 but also gameboys with old school Pokemon games!
- What was your best subject at school or college/university? - I enjoyed it so much at high school that I'm continuing English at college and I also hope to take it at university, I'm a nerd at heart really.
- Would you rather skydive or bungee jump? - I would actually do both, even though I haven't tried either I don't think either would bother me.
- What got you interested in becoming a blogger? - I've always enjoying getting down what's in my head into written form. This meant I started with a daily diary which then turned into a one month account because I just couldn't get on top of it. Then I turned to the electronic side of things e.g. tumblr/blogspot/wordpress and it stuck. It's easier and nicer to use because I love typing.
Eleven people I'm tagging:
Eleven questions I'm asking the tagged people:
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- If you could have an hair color in the whole world what would it be and why?
- Other then blogging what are your other hobbies?
- Do you enjoy/play video games? If yes what's your favorite?
- Whats your favorite band/artist and why?
- What would be your dream job?
- What are your most prized possessions?
- Where would your dream holiday be?
- Do you like where you live? If not where would you want to live?
- Why did you start blogging in the first place?
- Do you have any piercings/tattoos? If not what would you like to get done?
I really did enjoy doing this, thanks to Kirsty for tagging and I hope everyone I tagged enjoys it as well :-)