29 August 2012

College Enrollment & Mini Shopping Haul


So I had my college enrollment yesterday, scary stuff I know! It went a bit rubbish too because my grades apparently weren't impressive enough so I'm down to doing 4 subjects which I can't really complain about I guess, so I'm doing English Literature, English Language, Medieval History and Psychology which I am so excited for. I start college on Monday & Tuesday for my introduction and my first ever day is Thursday next week, I'm so excited but pretty scared too, just got to wait and see what it's like!
This is my favorite dress ever, I got it from Primark and age ago and it's gorgeous.
After my enrollment me and my boyfriend decided to go to town because we both had some pennies to spend (payday & results money) and we did just that. I decided to get a few bits and bobs that I've wanted for a while and also there is more to come because I haven't done my shopping for college! I go tomorrow so I'm really excited, new clothes, make up and stationary, lovely! However this is what I got.
The pictures are really bad quality because I took them on my iphone, I don't have my camera at the mo.
Comic Books - £1 each, I like to buy the pretty cover & Marvel ones.
Incense stick Holder & Insecure - £1 and 15p a stick.
Coin Panda Purse - Primark £3.
Lush Robot Bath Bomb - £1.90
Lush Coco Butter Charity Pot - £1
Studded Boots - £4.99 out of Banardo's Charity Shop.
My incense stick holder after we burnt 'wet grass' it smells divine so we're definitely getting it again! Also me and Tom also had a little nip in Krispy Kreme, like we always do when he gets paid and this time round we got Chocolate Kreme and Chocolate Dreamcake, the tasted amazing. However I have to dash because I have work in 2 hours (!!) So I have to get ready, I'm so excited honestly, I feel like a little kid
.
What Lush products would you recommend for a first time buyer? 

9 comments :

  1. I wish I could be back at college, you'll love Lit and Lang, I did a combined A level and loved every second of it :) Best of luck with Medieval History too, I never got on with it because there's way too many kings and place names to remember, I did an Early Medieval module at uni and Henry V bored me to tears! Damnit I love your Boosh lighter! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe why thank you! I'm scared I'll hate history waa :(
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love that cute panda purse! How sweet! Great boots too :) I really want those donuts now - they look amazing om nom :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much and they really were amazing :) xo

      Delete
  3. That dress looks fab on you! Loving the panda purse too =) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are gorgeous! Bargain.
    Good luck with college, i love the freedom i get at college. I know you'll love it =]

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I start Monday afternoon and I'm sooo excited! :) xo

      Delete
  5. Love your dress sweety, do you mind following each other?


    sasavalencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)