10 August 2012

Wishlist #1

So I've decided I'm going to do a weekly wishlist! My day will be today - Friday because I guess it gives me all week to look for and work out what products and things I want by the end of the week :)

Hello Kitty phone case - Ebay £3.10
I really need a new phone case, my coke on at the moment has started to crack and break.
Studded Barrel Bag - Select £12
I love handbags especially studded ones and I saw this on Vicky's blog and I just had to add it to my own wishlist, it's gorgeous!
Fuji Instax 210 Camera - Amazon £55
I have always loved polaroid cameras and the other day I was playing around with Cheryl's Diana camera and I just knew I had to get my hands on a polaroid.
Naomi Black Studded Bag - Prettylittlething £30
same as above, I love studded handbags!
Apari Facial Cleansing Pillows - (Not sure) £1-3
I saw these on Ali's blog and I'm still to find them in a store near me, I must hunt hard because I've been looking for a product like these with this price for so long!
One day DVD & Book - Amazon £6
I've been wanting to read/see this for such a long time, I can't wait!
Old Vintage Typewriter - £50+
Now I saw one in a charity shop near me for £25 and since then I've wanted to get my hands on one, must get saving!
Purple Floral Corset - Corsets-uk £18
Now this is an odd thing to put on a wishlist but I've been looking for a cheap, nice looking corset for a long time for Halloween and this one is just perfect to, in my favorite color and cheap too! (I love dressing up ^.^) I'm hopefully getting this at the end of the month.

Okay so this is quite an odd wishlist but I guess I've just seen things this week I really want or I want to keep track of and eventually get when I finally have the money. I am going to college this September so like every other girl I want a new handbag (or 4) plus I can't help myself when an item is studded such as a handbag or shoes, I just have to have it!

Whats on your wishlist this week?




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

11 comments :

  1. wow those bags are definitely on mine!
    Hey lovely,
    I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award
    http://ohmargaretrose.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/blog-post.html
    Let me know if you accept

    MargaretRose ♥.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I'll definitely do it :)

      Delete
  2. I NEED that Hello Kitty phone case! Lusting afte the corset too - very burlesque-beautiful. Great choices!

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exact opinion on both items! :-) must wait till payday and they'll be mine :3 xo

      Delete
  3. That typewriter is so cute! ^.^ And I was really disappointed when I read One Day, I thought it was really slow. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That HK case is so cute! Did you know they have HK waffle makers too! I want that in the future... sometime! I actually had a HK water dispenser at one point too... they have HK toasters too. so much HK.

    I hope you can stop by my blog and let me know what you think! Let me know if you want to follow each other too, Elle!

    God bless,
    chritine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my I know, I've heard about them, they seem amazing! I sure can I'll have a little look see :) xo

      Delete
  5. I love the studded bags!
    What's on my wishlist? Way too long, but on top: some Isabel Marant sneakers, studdes loafers and a MacBook Pro (looks like I need some saving to do!).

    I'm new to blogging, so hopefully you stop by my blog sometime?
    http://myfashionfrenzy.blogspot.be

    Love,
    F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macbook pro's are gorgeous and yes I guess you do! I sure will :) xo

      Delete
  6. How cool is that hello kitty?!? Love it x

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)