20 August 2012

Laine Blogger Award


Wow I seem quite popular for awards on here at the moment. I love answering questions so these are amazing. Thanks ever so much to Vicky who awarded me, seriously check out her blog it's so cute and just amazing!

The Rules
tag the blogger who awarded you.
Answer the 5 questions below.
Award 5 more bloggers the Laine Blogger award.

What is your current beauty obsession?
I adore and I have fallen in love with MUA's whole collection of makeup, especially their bright red lipstick and Glitter Ball Palette. It's such a cheap brand but such high quality I would always rec commend it. Especially  if you're like me and don't like to fork out lots for make up. 

What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
I love lipsticks at the moment so I would have to say a top brand one such as MAC, I'm not really sure because I don't really wish for many products. maybe I need to get out more and look at beauty products! Ooh or another MUA palette. 

What is your favorite post to read or write about?
I really enjoy people personal posts such as awards like this, the 10 day 'You' Challenge or just a post about their day with an OOTD thrown in. It's always nice and really interesting to read about people's daily lives. I like to see what I may have in common with people :)

What inspired you to become a blogger?
I've answered this a few times before and well I've seen other peoples blog and I wanted to start a proper one, not like Tumblr that's just a popularity contest! Also I've always kept a diary and I wanted somewhere else to talk about my day and what I do so I though hey a blog? Meet new people read reviews/write my own. I'm so glad I did this, I love blogging!

What nail polish are you wearing right now.
I'm wearing quite a mix actually but you can find the polish that I used here.
My nails currently look like this just not as messy.

These 5 people I'm awarding:
Mia @ miaalice.
Shanice @ becausebrains.
M @ mlssbrysw.
Ali @ zombiesweareyeliner.
 Vicki @ victoriajanex.


Enter my giveaway here to win some gorgeous jewelry!




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

6 comments :

  1. Thank you sooooo much for the nom hun, I'll tweet you when I've done it! Oh and I love your nail art, did the boyfriend do that one? :) Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay you're welcome and thanks :D Haha he did, it was his first so it's not that bad :') xo

      Delete
  2. You seem to be getting a lot of these awards miss, Well done you! Yeah, I've read My Sisters Keeper, it was a great book. I wasn't sure if I was keen on the film though, I don't think it did the story justice unfortunately.
    Kirsty xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I know anyone and everyone seems to be nominating me right now :') It's an amazing book but yes the film was completely different I really disliked it, specially the end change. Not right!
      Elle xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination babe! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)