14 August 2012

Liebester Award #3

Wow my third one! I am gobsmacked, thank you to the lovely Viv for nominating me, what an honor, plus she has an amazing blog, check it out! :) You can find my first and second awards here. Now I won't bore you with all the 11 facts about me because I can't currently think of any (I may add some later when I can think of some) so instead I'll just answer the questions she gave me :)

"...The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."

The 11 questions I was asked;

  1. What/who inspired you to start blogging?
    Well I love to write and after seeing Kirsty's blog on twitter I just knew I had to get back into mine and so I started blogging and made everything look pretty again.
  2. What are you 3 favorite beauty products?
    Well I adore lush products so I'd say their Mist You Madly body Spray, my gorgeous 'Glitter Ball' MUA palette and my Collection 2000 felt eyeliner. All amazing products.
  3. Who is your style crush?
    This gorgeous lady right here, even though she isn't with us anymore.
  4. Where is your favorite place to shop?
    I adore Primark, I can't help myself, it's so cheap and things are so pretty. But also a few cute vintage shops in my city that are expensive but so worth it.
  5. What item of clothing is your favorite that you own?
    I recently got a gorgeous sailor dress that is to die for, very vintage (from the 80's I think) that I just want to show off to everyone because it's so cute. Also my prom dress, just because it's amazing. 
  6. What is your one big achievement you would like to achieve in your life?
    I have always wanted to become a teacher but that's not as big as owning my own vintage car, such as an old Mini or a Beetle, or even an old VW camper van, I would do anything to own one.
  7. Where in the world would you love to visit?
    I've been to America, I would love to visit New York like everyone else, but also I'd love to go to Rome, see the romantic part of the world and also 'the most beautiful city in the world'.
  8. Do you have any pets?
    I have a gorgeous little westie called Molly.
  9. What star sign are you?
    Some places say I'm Libra and others say Scorpio. I like Libra the best :)
  10. What is your favorite film?
    That's so hard, I love Girl Interrupted, Pulp Fiction and I just can't pick. All the 'old classic films' are my favorites. 
  11. What is your middle name?
    It;s in my blog title, it's Louise :) 
Thank you ever so much Viv for nominating me, I adore answering questions and these awards, thank yoooou :-)




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

1 comment :

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)