3 August 2012

Soap and Glory!

My guess is that pretty much all girls have tried this stuff and if you haven't get something from their range! I myself haven't bought any out of my own pocket but I have been bought a few products and I have to say I love it. For valentine's day, way back this year my boyfriend bought me some (this is when we got together) and I still have some of it. I have to say it's quite expensive which means I won't always buy it, but when it's on offer I always hunt for the bargains.

My favorite bits he got me (2/3) was the lipgloss and body spray. First of all the lipgloss is one of thoose 'lip pumpers' where the lipgloss actually tingles. It feels really odd but nice and also it's a very nice color. The second item of the two the body spray, I adore. As do many of my family. It's a very sweet scent but not so overly-powerful like a little girly scent. It's just right for a quick spray because it really freshens up up and smells amazing.
The Righteous Butter 300ml - £10.50
Mist You Madly body spray 250ml - £6.50
Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss - £9.00

They all do seem quite expensive for the amount you get, yet I've been using them all since February and safe to say their not empty yet!




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

4 comments :

  1. Wow I could never justify spending £9 on a plumping gloss :( I hear so many good things about Mist You Madly though! Their Smoulder kohl pencil works like a dream too if you haven't tried it yet :) I posted your Liebster award answers too, thanks so much for the nomination!

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither could I, it seems a little heart breaking hah! :( Thank you and you're very welcome :) One thing I'll always buy from S&G is the Mist spray, it's gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Heya, thanks for the comment on my blog, muchly appreciated. Just had to have a wee nosey at yours, and I love it! You have earned yourself a new little follower :)

    I also love soap and glory products!

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)