27 August 2012

Like, Love, Loathe 001

Now I've seen this post on Bex's blog for the past few weeks and have wanted to do it myself but I quite haven't had chance, I've either been too busy or had way too many posts for a Monday so I thought I would start this week.
Like
source
Summer
Now I'm British so my summer hasn't looked like this at all this year however I did have a lovely one. Summer is my like this week because it is ending, this week I start work and I enroll at college so to finish it off I'm staying at my boyfriends for week and we're having a small party to celebrates results and that. Did you all have a nice summer?

Love
source
Holidays - Amsterdam
Me and my best friend have kind of been getting ahead of ourselves with the job thing. Yes we finally got our job which means a wage in our pocket every month to spend on what we like. However we've decided to plan a holiday for next year to Amsterdam, our first one ever without our parents, yes a big deal. We may be planning a bit too much, but we will make it happen! We're both so excited already, we haven't even had our start days at work yet either!

Loathe

source
Weight
Over the Summer I seem to have put on a few pounds. I've spent a lot of time with my boyfriend and best friend which results in lot's of take away, sweets and baking! We just can't seem to help ourselves  So me and Tom have made a pact to try and loose some weight and also try to eat a bit healthier. We are going to struggle so badly!

What are your likes, loves and loathes of the past week?

10 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to do a post like this for a while, it looks quite interesting. I'm the same with the weight, I've put on around half a stone over summer, it's terrible! Hopefully it'll come off as easy as it went on, haha.

    - Kirsty xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've put a little more on I think, the whole 'lets sit and eat everyday and not do anything to get rid of it' haha, so bad for it. I got this post from here who does it every week :)
      Elle xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up,lovely! If I could,I'd have weight as my loathe every single week haha! Need to get rid of this mum tum xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well I'm sure you look fine and you're welcome, I enjoyed doing it! :) xo

      Delete
  3. I hope your holiday planning all comes together nicely, the first one away from parents is always the best. Good luck with your first day at work as well, i'm sure you'll do fabulously.

    My loathe is definitely in tune with yours, I've recently changed jobs from retail to office & not walking around all day has meant the weight has piled on. need to lose some of it.

    Like- my new minnie mouse opi nail varnish set, simple things!

    Love- just got back from reading festival & I had the best time. looking forward to next year already

    Poppy
    letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it is, we've pretty much planned every day and we're only going for 3 (hopefully!). So jealous of you! I went to Leeds fest last year and it was amazing, I need to go again but this time to camp :) xo

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I love this post.. I might have to pinch it! ;) Congrats again on the job and results, Elle!
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee thank you so much and do it, I really enjoyed posting it! :) xo

      Delete
    2. I'd love to see more people link up, I'd love to read your post Mia! xo

      Delete
  5. I think everyone loathes the scale and congratulations on the job:D
    -
    thanks for the follow and the comment on my blog too:)Have a nice day

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com


    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)