7 August 2012

Town Outings

Now this is probably my first 'outfit' post I've done on here so bear with me, also I thought this outfit was really cute.










Playsuit (one of my favorite things ever!) - Chinese Laundry (vintage shop in my city) £5

Bag - I got it on holiday a few years back.
Studded Shoes - Matalan £12

I absolutely adore this playsuit, I can literally wear it with any shoes I want and it's still cute! I can also wear tights and be bare legged and it's adorable. Also I can wear it with a creme big belt in the middle just to separate the two halves. Overall one of my favorite outfits. I especially like the gorgeous design on the buttons, very vintage and 80's!




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

12 comments :

  1. the playsuit is so pretty, I love love love the print!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, I'm such a sucker for florals :p
    I'm your newest GFC follower :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I and thank you very much I'll check out your blog :-) xo

      Delete
  3. Really cute, dark florals contrast so nicely with your platinum blonde hair! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont' worry about it and thank you so much! :-) xo

      Delete
  4. PS: Apologies if I accidentally commented twice! Couldn't be sure my first one went through, so I had a second go just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite a sucker for playsuits, so this one is adorably cute! It looks lovely on you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit you look amazing! The shoes and dress are really cool.
    Love your blog now following, hope you can check mine out too =)
    http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much and sure I'll take a little look see :) xo

      Delete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)