22 August 2012

OOTD - Job Interview

I get pretty scared at these things, mainly because I've ever only had one (at Comet) had an amazing interview and totally killed it by saying what I wanted to do at College and University etc. My mum forgot to mention to be that was a big no-no. However this one is slightly different as it's at KFC and I'm sure it's not too hard to get a job there right? However I will be dressing very formally, got to give a good first impression right? This means the taking out of my nose ring, changing plugs over and taking out every single pair of studs my ears contain :(

I'm wearing what I wore last time, simply because I adore the full outfit and well I think it looks quite professional, even if I do say so myself. However the shoes at the moment are a little wrecked the sole came off completely so I'm stuck for shoes. Also I must remind myself that when talking about my future I must be very vague, eek.
blazer - debhanams // blouse/top - matalan // 
pencil skirt - shop in hull // shoes - matalan (no idea if I'm wearing them though :c)

I'm posting this during the day before my actual interview so I will probably do an edit with how I think it went and all that :) My interview is at 4:40pm so wish me luck!




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

10 comments :

  1. Best of luck hun, you'll smash it :) It's tough out there but you'll be fine, the outfit is stunning! The shoes are lovely it's just a shame they've broken :( Hope you'll keep us updated on how it went! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will later one after it. Thank you ever so much, kind of fretting now and it's not even 11am hah! xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I'd suggest exchanging the future talk for passion about succeeding. Think of how you feel when discussing your future and channel it into the present. KFC might not be your dream job, but its a means. If you didn't need a job, you'd not apply.
    No job is guaranteed at the moment - just do your best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I'll bear that in mind a nd good advice, I hope it helps me :) xo

      Delete
  3. Good luck! It's hard out there to get interviews never mind jobs, so here's hoping you do really well! Looking forward to hearing how it went. Kirsty xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elle! I was in a group conversation with you on IFB! Loving your style! It's unique but still high street! I am following you on Bloglovin' would love it if you could follow me back? Mine's http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3795752/salvadora-blog
    Keep up the good work!

    Nissa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, and I hope the interview went well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!
    How was your job interview? :D
    I am doing a Blog Introduction Project on my blog, looking for new discovered blogs to feature and one special blog to fill the free spot in my blogroll. I thought you and your wonderful blog had a good shot, so why don't you join? :)
    Click -here- for more information. Keep up the great blogging!:D
    xx, Anh

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)