16 August 2012

7 Wants

10 Day 'You' Challenge
10 secrets // 9 places // 8 fears // 7 wants // 6 places // 5 foods
4 books // 3 films // 2 songs // 1 picture of yourself

1. I really want badly want a new iPhone case, more then anything.
2. A new studded bag, a biggish one I can use for college.
3. A typewriter, an old vintage type one. 


4. A bike, just like this!!!!

5. Some money for some make up, just so I can go out and spend freely on some nice new make up.
6. Laser eye surgery, yes weird want but I so badly want to get rid of my glasses so I can see freely.
7. All Stephen King books written, that's right bookworm here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)