22 August 2012

Happy Elle!

Okay so guys, I told you all I'd update you all how my job interview went and I thought it deserved it's own post! Well... I got the job! I'm so happy I could genuinely cry right now. I've been looking for a job since I turned 16 last year and I've been slaving away at a paper round since last November so I guess my time finally came. Don't judge, the job is at KFC but I can't complain, I honestly can't this is the first and I can't wait.

I have an induction on Friday, I guess to learn the job and bits and bobs and I'll probably find out all the details and my start date then. Best thing is I'll have my best friend with me because she's got the induction too! I am honestly so happy right now, it's come at a perfect time too because I enroll at college next Thursday and just knew I had to get rid of my paper round so yeah. Thanks so much to everyone wishing me luck, I guess the only luck I need right now is for my exam results which is tomorrow.

This is means not only do I have a job and a wage but also it means I can now buy beauty products and all that, plus handbags and books and (my favorite items!) so much more because I have a better wage. I'm just so excited I can't wait! :-)




Follow me on Twitter | instagram

11 comments :

  1. Woo! So happy for you :3x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOONS! Knew you could do it :) Best of luck with it, hope you'll be working with some lovely people :) Enjoy the disposable income! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeee thank you very much (my best friend is on the induction as well hah!) and don't worry I will never really had free money so it'll be a change! :D xx

      Delete
  3. congratulations m'dear!
    a job is a job and anyone who judges is a knob. (i rhymed haha whoops)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much and exactly, it's an income1 :)xo

      Delete
  4. Well done lovely! Really happy for you, hope you enjoy it :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Its not much but at least its something!! You'll get something better in the future!! xoxo PS New GFC Follower :)

    http://xoxoTiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done lovely! You've spent so long looking that I don't know anyone who deserves it more! Congratulations!
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting comments, they mean the world to me because you've read my post! I read every comment I get and I always reply. Thank you guys lots!

If you need to get in contact or ask a question feel free to email me at elle.louisee@hotmail.com!
If you post a comment asking for a 'follow for follow' I will ignore & delete the comment. Thank you for commenting! :-)